Costume Jewelry for Everyday Dress-Up

11/08/2011

How Far They've Come: A Jewelry Update

You probably wouldn't remember, as it is wild enough that I do. Here are some of my work in progresses, that have progressed. Their fully finished selves are very nice to look at. 

Looking back, Chaos and Prosperity have improved quite a bit. Chaos with those dimensional earrings, and Prosperity with that cute charm, without the charms, bracelet. 

Chaos
Prosperity
Festive Flower

Festive Flower is where my pride lies. It took me a good year, but looking back at where it all started, this set can finally be called complete. Don't the bronze jump ring chains really pull it together? I love it!

What do you think about the middle to end, did I make the right choices? Anything you would have done differently, besides not taking so long??